Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Jesus freak

I was trying to hang a picture in my apartment and it took me way too long (about an hour) and after many curses and looking at my poor hands that were hammered a few too many times, I realized that hey, I'm Jewish, this shit is not in my genes. Jewish people are no good in carpentry work, plain and simple. Now this is an oversimplification and there are a few jews are are nifty with a hammer (freaks, I like to call 'em), but look at history. Why do you think we kicked Jesus out? Because of the son of God thing? Nah, that's no big deal, many jews claim to be the son of God. My Uncle claimed he was just last week and he wasn't crucified. No, it was because Jesus upstaged all the Jews in his village, making tables, fixing chairs, and hanging up pictures. Carpenter? What the fuck was he thinking? The arrogant bastard.



Please send all death threats to cmiller513@yahoo.com