Sunday, September 23, 2007

Twig and Berries

I have decided to breach the age old question, if you could suck your own dick, would you? I answer with a big and resounding NO! And here's why.
First, even if you could, it would create an uncomfortable postion to be in for a long time and I wouldn't want to go to work with a crick in my neck.
Second, yes you would be on the recieving end of a BJ, but you would also be giving one. One could put forth the argument that when masturbating your on the giving end of tugging one off, yeah, fine, maybe, but it's not going in your mouth. And when thinking about this issue, no one thinks of the details. What if a little unshaken urine gets in your mouth? Huh, what then? And, there's no doubt that a little semen will slip through no matter how careful you are and there will never be a time in life when I ever want to taste my own sexy juice.
Now, I'm always up for trying new things, hey, I'm a fun guy and I am always looking for new ways to provide myself with self-giving pleasure (remind me to blog later on about the Trifecta, it takes some timing and a few tries, but whoa.....I had to hold myself afterwards), but there is a line that I refuse to cross and besides, everytime I'd go to lick my balls I'd probably fall off the couch.

1 comment:

bricknhymr said...

Dude... your are a little bit nuts, but you knew that. You need to read "I hope they serve Beer in Hell". I am pretty sure that the author, Tucker Max, is your long lost hero.